Tuesday 22 August 2017

Day1&2| Food Diary

Since going to the doctors and finding that I had to try and stick to a strict low carb, gluten free diet and moderate the amount dairy, I have changed everything.

At first I thought my body hates me, it clearly cant digest the foods that I loved.
I wont be able to eat pasta, cheese, chocolate.

I then decided to do some research and went to my local supermarket,
Gluten and Dairy free foods, heaven right?

As much as they look great, the amount of sugar that is in there is unbelievable, so wasn't as good as I thought.

Day 1| What I ate

Morning- 2 boiled eggs.
Lunch- Salad with cooked pepper and courgette (Having something warm tricks your mind that your having a big meal)
Snack- Banana (Natural Sugars)
Dinner/Tea- Chilli with sweet potato
Snack- MINTS

Day one was so hard but not as hard as day 2.

Day 2| Harder

Morning- 2 boiled eggs
Lunch- 1/4 Chicken (Nandos and yes just a 1/4 chicken)
Dinner- Chilli and a jacket potato

Yes I didn't eat as much, which explains why I was hungrier. However I have to stick to my diet.

This is going to be difficult, I want to have this week of eating healthy, then next week I will start to incorporate exercises.

I have a goal, and I will reach it.


A.S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment